Mission: To bring transformation and urban renewal to inner city neighborhoods.
Vision: To see inner cities neighborhoods:
- That are safe, successful and self-sufficient.
- Where traditional two parent families dramatically outnumber single parent families.
- Where men are gainfully employed and devoted to their families.
- Where women are appreciated,, supported and cared for by the neighborhood men.
- Where crime and incarceration are the exceptions and not the norm.
- Where schools are highly performing and children are excelling academically and socially.
- Where small business development and innovation provide an abundance of jobs, opportunities and hope.
- Where nice affordable housing is available for all.